Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back from Vacation

Well I have returned from Illinois. The trip was alright. Despite taking roughly eight hours, it wasn't too terrible of a drive. There were lots of of lovely landscapes. I only wish I had, had more time to enjoy it. Next time I'll have to stop off at some of the state parks in Illinois and Wisconsin. Being back in Illinois was sort of surreal, almost as though nothing had changed. I really don't like being stuck around big cities.. I feel as though my life force is slowly being drained. I love Chicago.. I just don't desire to spend a lot of time there anymore. I really wish I had more time to visit some areas in Illinois.. but alas, time flies.
This weekend I'm planning on visiting White Water State Park in southern MN. It's home to the timber rattlesnake.. maybe I'll see one. I'm just itching to get out of here and back to nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment